Off-Road Action has never been more affordable thanks to Rough Country's new 2.5-inch Suspension lift for '07 & Up GM 1500 Pickups. If you're looking for something more than a simple leveling kit, look no further! This new design utilizes our popular 2-inch Lower Strut Extensions combined with a set of strut spacers and rear blocks to achieve a total of 2.5-inch of lift - enough clearance to run up to a 285/70/17 tire - all at a price that won't break the bank! This kit includes a set of 2-inch Rear Blocks to replace the OEM 1-inch block. Our 2in lift blocks offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks and are less susceptible to damage and the environment. Not only is this kit affordable, it's also easy to install, featuring a 100% bolt-on installation procedure with no need for a strut compressor to install (Excludes Stamped Steel Arms.) Lift your 1500 easily, efficiently, and cost effectively.
- Maintains factory ride quality.
- Increased ground clearance.
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle.
- 100% simple bolt-on installation.
- Supplied blocks replace your factory block.
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Cast Aluminum, Cast Steel models will use upper strut plate.
- Stamped Steel models WILL require strut disassembly for installation of pre-load spacer.
- SKU: 1319 for stamped steel models will NOT use upper strut plate.
- Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" (Old body style) models.
- Does NOT fit Auto Ride or Auto Leveling models.
- Does NOT fit Magneride models.