Clean up the look of your inner fenders when using aftermarket flares with Rough Country’s JL Front and Rear Inner Fender Liners. These eye-catching inner fender upgrades help protect sensitive areas from dust, mud, and debris, and can be easily installed in no-time flat!
Aftermarket fenders are a huge improvement for most Jeeps wanting to get the best clearance and articulation possible, but when removing the stock fenders many people also remove the stock fender liners. Regain protection in this crucial area and protect your engine bay from the elements with Rough Country’s innovative Front and Rear Inner Fender Liners. With a unique 3-piece construction, these liners cover more areas than other liners on the market, giving more protection to your engine bay and body panels. Each Rough Country liner features a corrosion-resistant powder coat for long-lasting durability. Additionally, these liners mount firmly to the body for quiet operation, free of rattling or vibration noise.
The solid-steel, angular design with “RC” and “Rough Country” logo cutouts gives an aggressive look to this now more visible area on your JL. An included, removable logo plate for the front liner can be custom painted to any color you wish for a pop of extra color, while the rear liner lines up perfectly to show the painted body color behind it. Rough Country Inner Fender Liners feature a bolt-on installation process with minor drilling for an easy upgrade you can do with common tools in a home garage. Includes Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- 3-piece construction for total protection.
- Keeps mud and debris out of engine bay.
- Easy installation.
- Includes optional configuration for reservoir shocks, including Rough Country Vertex series.
- Front Inner Fenders feature a paintable logo plate.
- Corrosion-resistant black powder coat.
- Improves the look of inner-fender area.
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Requires minor drilling and grinding.
- Uses OE hole locations.
- Works with Rough Country Tube Fenders.
- May require modification to work with aftermarket / OE fenders.
- Does NOT fit diesel models.
- If using stock wheels a wheel spacer MUST be used for adequate clearance.